Updated: 1st June 2023
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, respond to a survey, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Ownership of Content
The content displayed on our website, including but not limited to photographs and videos, is primarily our own work and is protected by copyright laws. We hold the copyright for most of the content uploaded on our website. However, there may be instances where the copyright is owned by other individuals or organizations. These instances include content that we have licensed or obtained permission to use in our portfolio. The copyright ownership of such content remains with the respective copyright holders.
Use of Content
The content displayed on our website, including photographs and videos, is intended solely for showcasing our portfolio and the work we have done. Users are strictly prohibited from reproducing, distributing, modifying, or using any of the content without obtaining explicit permission from us or the respective copyright holders, as applicable.
Links to Other Websites
How We Use Collected Information
Prologue Pictures may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Users’ personal information.
Sale of Business
If Prologue Pictures’ business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to email@example.com or a letter to Prologue Pictures at 12 Arumugam Road, #01-01 LTC Building B, Singapore 409958.